Fridge Repair Service
When you think about it you will realize that your refrigerator (fridge) is one of the most important appliance in your house. The main reason is because it stores food which is the basic necessity we need on daily basis. Hence we need our fridge to always be on and always continuously work properly. Remember the power outage several years ago? Thousands of households have lost their food because fridge was not working.
In summary, when your fridge breaks you need to fix it as soon as possible. Your fridge could be broken if you notice one or more of following fridge issues:
- Refrigerator (Fridge) is plugged in, but shows no signs of working and there is no lights and no sound
- Fridge is making abnormal noise (ticking, clicking, cracking, spinning…)
- Fridge cools too much (more than it should)
- Fridge does not cool enough (items in the refrigerator are warm)
- Fridge is making too much frost at the door or other areas
- Fridge is leaking water underneath the fridge
- Fridge does not close properly
- Freezer part is working, but fridge is not working
If any of these issues appear, or you might a different problem with the fridge – we are here to help! The best way to reach us is to give us a call as soon as possible so we can dispatch a technician to solve the problem as soon as possible so that your food is saved and problem doesn’t create any further damage. Call now for a free suggestion and advice before we send a technician to fix your fridge.